Designed for your most critical systems, this package provides guaranteed access to our support center engineers – 24/7/365. If problems can’t be resolved via telephone, we will be on site within 4 hours with parts in hand to get your systems up and running.
Business Hours 4-Hour Response
Designed for systems that are critical, but do not require coverage after hours. With this package, you can call us during business hours (8-5, M-F) and an engineer will be on site with parts within 4 hours.
Next Day Response
Designed for systems that are important to your business but are not mission critical. An engineer will be on site with parts the next business day.
Many of our customers have a knowledgeable IT staff but desire access to our core group of system engineers for troubleshooting assistance and peace of mind. With our Support Together package, you have access to our engineering staff 24/7. And, if you have a defective hardware part, we deliver a new part along with step-by-step assistance with installation. This package helps you to utilize your staff’s talent, further reduces support costs and gives you access to the best engineers in the industry – 24/7. On site spares can also be provided.
Proactive Systems Analysis
You may not have an actual problem with your equipment but would like to have one of our engineers on site for a day to help with system maintenance, configurations, moves, etc. Our Proactive Systems Analysis program augments your existing team by providing you with top-level engineers.
In Touch is Pathmark’s signature support program and comes standard on all of our support contracts. In Touch sets us apart from all other system/storage support providers and comes standard with our support contracts. In Touch includes:
- A day of Proactive Systems Analysis.*
- Quarterly account review meetings to review each and every support call.
- Dedicated engineer to your account, ensuring fast repair times and 24/7 peace of mind.
- Level 3 support engineers answering support calls minimizing time to problem resolution. This allows you to speak with the same level of engineer who goes on site, which is a proven method for getting your systems up and running much faster.
- One Contract/One Contact
- No escalation procedure needed when you call in for support. You get what you need on the spot.
At Pathmark Solutions, we don’t want to just be your support provider. We want to be your strategic partner. Schedule a no-obligation call at your convenience to see how Pathmark Solutions can support you.Learn More