Pathmark’s talented and experienced recruiting staff separates us from our competitors. Second, we only do Information Technology. While many firms try to be all thing to all people (administration, healthcare professionals, sales and marketing etc.), Pathmark is focused like a laser on technology.
We work within all the different verticals but, for example, the only healthcare professionals we staff work in technology. From the wiring closet to the CIO, we have the solution.
We have an international network of dedicated professionals working diligently to connect with your next hire. We have the resources, candidates, and screening process to find the talent you need and help you staff effectively. Our solutions are customized to meet the needs of each client.
We will not try to fit any client with a “one-size fits all” approach. You don’t have to use any of the candidates we send you or pay any fees if you don’t go with our candidates.
Our Candidates Are Better
Our only job is to find you great candidates. That’s all we do. Our recruiters:
- Search, network and meet constantly with talented individuals in the technology field
- Interview and get to know candidates career aspirations, portfolio of work, and personalities. We do a better job of matching when we know our candidates well
- Keep in contact with our candidates, which provides us with a pool of qualified candidates and referrals
- Offer a flexible approach and full-service staffing in a wide range of functional areas
- Learn fully your goals, project, and position requirements
- Use our screening process including skill-based and behavioral interviewing
- Make the best match for your business/ functional needs and company culture
We get to know our candidates. We get to know our clients. We know staffing.
Pathmark has one goal: client success. One of the ways we ensure the success of all of our clients is through our Practice Managers. Our Practices Managers act as the overall Program Manager for our clients. Each client is assigned a Practice Manager based on industry and technology utilized by our clients. Although the Practice Manager is not on client site, they are always available and they always know what each client has for current and future projects as well as who is working for the client.
The Practice Managers work closely with our inside and outside sales staff, recruiters and the end client to make sure all parts are working together. They approve all candidates for submittal to clients. They work directly with each consultant and make sure our clients are reaching their goals. They evaluate each employee and make recommendations for future training.
The Practice Managers are of no additional cost to our clients but offer tremendous value. Whether a client has one consultant or 50 contingent workers, a Practice Manager is working with that client. All Pathmark Solutions IT Staffing resources are managed by the Practice Managers to ensure we reach our one goal, client success.Find Out More