From complex multi-server rack systems to individual desktops, Pathmark Solutions can efficiently burn-in, pre-load and configure unlimited numbers of systems with the software applications you require. Pathmark Solutions configures desktops, workstations, servers, printers, storage solutions, network solutions, and document imaging solutions.
Pathmark Integration Centers are located in strategic locations nationwide significantly reducing order cycle times and facilitating immediate parts availability.
Pathmark and approved partner facilities are ISO Certified, and feature industry leading integration and quality assurance protocols. Each Pathmark Integration Center has a capacity of 20,000 configured systems per month with 100% on-the-bench inspection, four percent out-of-box audit and 100% resolution. Pathmark’s quality assurance and control system protocols facilitate error-free production yields of greater than 99.5 percent (Q1 2012).
The Pathmark Integration Process
Each order follows the same strict protocol from technical review to product integration and quality assurance inspection.
- Orders are sent electronically to the Integration Services’ Engineering Department for technical review.
- Orders that fail technical review are put on technical hold to be resolved by technical specialists.
- Orders that pass technical and credit review are released to the integration center and scheduled for build.
- Component serial numbers are captured.
- Order hardware integration, software installation and compatibility testing is performed. No system moves to Quality Assurance until it passes testing.
- At the Quality Assurance (QA) station, systems are inspected for cosmetic blemishes and put through a battery of testing modules to ensure system performance. One in five systems is manually pulled off the line in accordance with ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 quality standards.
- Tested and inspected systems are moved to the shipping area where they are returned to their original boxes and an address label is applied.
- Order is picked up by the carrier of your choice and delivered to the address on the label.
Pathmark’s integration technicians work in a cluster-based laboratory environment facilitates economies of scale, and preserves the flexibility to handle one-off’s (one of-a-kind custom orders). Having received OEM training and passed rigid certification tests, our techs are authorized to perform upgrades and modifications for all major OEM’s.
Customer Engineering technicians manage your projects by:
- Process and software engineering
- Process and control change management
- Image and script maintenance and control
- Customer WAN connectivity
- Initial project approval
The Pathmark team of vendor-certified system engineers and technicians draw on decades of combined training and experience. Pathmark techs’ outstanding cross-platform and multi-vendor technical expertise includes major industry standard certifications including, but not limited to: 3Com, ADIC, Brocade, Checkpoint, Cisco, Citrix, Comptia, Dell, EMC, Fujitsu, Hitachi, HP/Compaq, IBM, Intel, Lenovo, Linux, Microsoft, NetApp, Nortel, Novell, Q-Logic, Red Hat, SCO, StorageTek, Sun (Oracle), SUSE, UNIX, VMware and many more.
Pathmark Solutions also does synchronized technology roll-outs for companies with locations nationwide, custom bundles, special projects, and asset tagging. Scheduled and expedited shipment options are available to you.