Pathmark’s exclusive Custom Fulfillment Program, developed and deployed in association with Amazon and UPS, is closely aligned with our Integration Services with the added service of sourcing.
Each order follows strict Pathmark Process protocols from technical review to product integration and quality assurance inspection.
- Orders are sent electronically to the Integration Services Engineering Department for technical review.
- Orders that fail technical review are put on technical hold to be resolved by Pathmark technical specialists.
- Orders that pass technical and credit review are released to the integration center and scheduled for build.
- Product is sourced and configured.
- Component serial numbers are captured.
- Order hardware integration, software installation and compatibility testing is performed. No system moves to Quality Assurance until it passes testing.
- At the Quality Assurance (QA) station, systems are inspected for cosmetic blemishes and put through a battery of testing modules to ensure system performance. One in five systems is manually pulled off the line in accordance with ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 quality standards.
- Tested and inspected systems are moved to the shipping area where they are returned to their original boxes and an address label is applied.
- Your Pathmark order is seamlessly integrated through Amazon Fulfillment and UPS Logistics beating industry average delivery times by 40%.