Your strategic alternative to proprietary virtualization
Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization 3 is a complete virtualization management solution for server and desktop virtualization and the first enterprise-ready, fully open source virtualization platform. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization represents a true strategic virtualization alternative to organizations looking for better total cost of ownership (TCO), faster return on investment (ROI), accelerated break-even, and freedom from vendor lock-in.
- Performance and scalability. Leading performance and scalability for real-world enterprise applications like Oracle, SAP, and Microsoft Exchange
- Security. Industry-leading security built on the security-hardened Red Hat Enterprise Linux® kernel.
- Enterprise features. Enterprise virtualization management features, including live migration, high availability, load balancing, power saving, and more.
- Agility. Business agility and continuity by eliminating the dependencies between the desktop operating system and the underlying hardware.
- Cost advantage. Through the power of Red Hat’s software subscription model, benefit from lower acquisition and total ownership costs for the same or better feature set when compared to other solutions.
For ServersVirtualize your entire datacenter. Significantly boost your capital and operational efficiency. It’s easy with Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization for Servers, our end-to-end server virtualization solution.
For DesktopsInstantly deliver Microsoft Windows and Linux® desktop operating environments to thousands of users from centrally managed servers in the datacenter. Users can remotely access their individualized desktops from nearly any client device, including thin clients or repurposed PCs.