Cloud Servers gives you instant computing power, serving your applications with maximum flexibility and efficiency. Deploy one to hundreds of cloud servers easily, for as long (or little) as you need them.
At any time, each cloud server can be scaled from 256MB all the way up to 15.5GB in size.
What You Get
• Full root access and rebooting
• Choice of Linux distributions or Windows® images
• Dedicated IP address & Tier-1 redundant bandwidth
• RAID-10 disk storage
• Reserved RAM
• 4-core servers running Xen virtualization instances
Step One: Build Your Cloud Server
Pull out your credit card, pick your server size and click ‘build’. It’s that simple.
Step Two: Run Exactly What You Need
Ruby on Rails. Python and Django. PHP, Java and more – it’s your call. How about an application server?
Apache, Mysql, Mongrel – Cloud Servers can run anything you need.
Step Three: Scale to Meet Demand
Need a bigger server? Hit the upgrade button and resize instantly. Want to add servers based on demand?
No problem. High availability and failover? Design your solutions using our shared IP settings.
• Starts at 1.5¢ / per hour.
• Upgrade, downgrade, add a slice or remove a slice at any time.